USD Coin (CURRENCY:USDC) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 11th. One USD Coin token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00009968 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, Korbit, Kucoin and OKEx. USD Coin has a market capitalization of $436.85 million and $193.98 million worth of USD Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, USD Coin has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $177.67 or 0.01762610 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.27 or 0.00062200 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00007272 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00009656 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
About USD Coin
USD Coin Token Trading
USD Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Hotbit, CPDAX, Coinsuper, Korbit, LATOKEN, SouthXchange, OKEx, FCoin, Crex24, CoinEx, Kucoin and Coinbase Pro. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as USD Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade USD Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy USD Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for USD Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for USD Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.