Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded up 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 12th. One Crypto.com Coin token can now be bought for $0.0403 or 0.00000389 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, CoinTiger, Indodax and CPDAX. Over the last week, Crypto.com Coin has traded down 1.9% against the U.S. dollar. Crypto.com Coin has a total market cap of $393.42 million and $7.98 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00039580 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $452.04 or 0.04371874 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0376 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000286 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001096 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0117 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00026776 BTC.
Crypto.com Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CPDAX, Huobi Korea, DDEX, Huobi Global, Bittrex, BiteBTC, Fatbtc, KuCoin, Dcoin, OKEx, Indodax, CoinTiger, Upbit, Bithumb Global, OceanEx, BigONE, ABCC, HitBTC, Bithumb, GOPAX, IDEX, Bibox and DigiFinex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.