Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded down 3.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 11th. One Loom Network token can currently be bought for $0.0246 or 0.00000242 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Poloniex, GOPAX and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Loom Network has traded down 15.5% against the U.S. dollar. Loom Network has a total market capitalization of $23.81 million and $3.13 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002523 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009904 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.63 or 0.00203623 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $118.51 or 0.01169452 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0597 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.80 or 0.00086831 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00016958 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded down 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00022440 BTC.
About Loom Network
Loom Network Token Trading
Loom Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Upbit, DEx.top, Bittrex, Hotbit, Kucoin, LATOKEN, YoBit, DragonEX, DDEX, Bitbns, Allbit, Binance, Coinbe, GOPAX, CoinExchange, IDEX, Fatbtc and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Loom Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loom Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.