NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded 12% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. One NuShares token can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, NuShares has traded down 20.5% against the US dollar. NuShares has a market capitalization of $1.50 million and approximately $27.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00019509 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0678 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004707 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
NuShares Token Profile
Buying and Selling NuShares
NuShares can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NuShares should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.