Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. Phoenix has a market cap of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenix token can currently be bought for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, Coinrail and Switcheo Network. Over the last seven days, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 21.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Phoenix Token Profile
Buying and Selling Phoenix
Phoenix can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Binance, Coinrail, Kucoin, Bitbns and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenix should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.