Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Raiden Network Token has a total market capitalization of $7.89 million and approximately $232,781.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Raiden Network Token token can now be purchased for about $0.16 or 0.00001532 BTC on major exchanges including LATOKEN, DDEX, Kucoin and Ethfinex. In the last seven days, Raiden Network Token has traded 3.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007240 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00010233 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000553 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002360 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Force Protocol (FOR) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 21.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0475 or 0.00000468 BTC.
About Raiden Network Token
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Ethfinex, DDEX, OKEx, Kyber Network, Bibox, Gate.io, Binance, Bilaxy, Kucoin, IDEX and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raiden Network Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Raiden Network Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.