Safe (CURRENCY:SAFE) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. During the last week, Safe has traded down 11.3% against the US dollar. One Safe coin can now be purchased for about $1.06 or 0.00010409 BTC on popular exchanges including DragonEX, CoinEgg and ZB.COM. Safe has a total market capitalization of $22.00 million and $170,835.00 worth of Safe was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $82.47 or 0.00813260 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00024870 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.65 or 0.00223320 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005994 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 27% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002008 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003383 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003004 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on January 28th, 2018. Safe’s total supply is 29,600,000 coins and its circulating supply is 20,835,499 coins. Safe’s official Twitter account is @SafeCoins. The Reddit community for Safe is /r/SafeCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Safe’s official message board is www.anwang.org.
Safe Coin Trading
Safe can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZB.COM, CoinEgg and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Safe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Safe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Safe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Safe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Safe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.