Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be bought for approximately $0.26 or 0.00002561 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Nanex, Sistemkoin and Trade Satoshi. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $1.24 million and approximately $5,945.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded 41% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $44.25 or 0.00431809 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00096903 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.02 or 0.00039271 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003347 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0546 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0493 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, TOPBTC, TradeOgre, Altcoin Trader, Nanex, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.