Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 12th. In the last week, Electra has traded down 2.5% against the dollar. One Electra coin can currently be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, CoinFalcon and Novaexchange. Electra has a market cap of $4.85 million and approximately $2,541.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded up 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Electra Coin Trading
Electra can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, CryptoBridge, CoinFalcon, Fatbtc, Cryptohub, Novaexchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.