Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 1.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 12th. In the last seven days, Electroneum has traded down 3.7% against the US dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for $0.0035 or 0.00000033 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptohub, Cryptopia, Liquid and TradeOgre. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $34.16 million and approximately $115,491.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,809,188,451 coins. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Bitbns, CoinBene, Cryptopia, Cryptomate, TradeOgre, Kucoin and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.