Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded up 10.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on September 13th. One Expanse coin can currently be purchased for $0.0313 or 0.00000303 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, BiteBTC and YoBit. Expanse has a total market capitalization of $328,659.00 and approximately $91,449.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Expanse has traded up 29.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0824 or 0.00000798 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Poloniex, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.