Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. Qredit has a market cap of $361,596.00 and approximately $4,822.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Qredit has traded down 12.7% against the dollar. One Qredit coin can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Altilly and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00035867 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009684 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00009270 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00005249 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002314 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002012 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 546,902,983 coins. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Qredit is qredit.io.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.