Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 12th. In the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 5.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $9.96 million and approximately $383,150.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001388 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit and Liqui.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007079 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00019453 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010189 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $218.25 or 0.02099526 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0566 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00016893 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 15.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002647 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Profile
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Liqui, CoinExchange, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.