Atheios (CURRENCY:ATH) traded 0.6% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 13th. Atheios has a total market cap of $12,704.00 and $83.00 worth of Atheios was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Atheios coin can now be purchased for $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex and STEX. During the last seven days, Atheios has traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0889 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Buying and Selling Atheios
Atheios can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atheios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Atheios should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Atheios using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atheios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atheios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.