MonetaryUnit (CURRENCY:MUE) traded 1.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 15th. Over the last seven days, MonetaryUnit has traded 2.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. MonetaryUnit has a total market cap of $926,042.00 and $501.00 worth of MonetaryUnit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MonetaryUnit coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0055 or 0.00000053 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Upbit and Bittylicious.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00014480 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002773 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004348 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 26.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 268.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
MonetaryUnit Coin Trading
MonetaryUnit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, CoinExchange, Upbit, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonetaryUnit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MonetaryUnit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MonetaryUnit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MonetaryUnit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonetaryUnit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.