Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 16th. In the last week, Footy Cash has traded 5.8% lower against the dollar. Footy Cash has a total market cap of $1.85 million and approximately $422.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Footy Cash coin can now be bought for $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 24.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Emerald Crypto (EMD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Nyancoin (NYAN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Footy Cash Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 20th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Footy Cash is www.fantasycash.io.
Buying and Selling Footy Cash
Footy Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Footy Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Footy Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Footy Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.