XRP (CURRENCY:XRP) traded down 0.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 16th. During the last week, XRP has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. XRP has a market capitalization of $11.19 billion and $839.83 million worth of XRP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One XRP coin can currently be purchased for $0.26 or 0.00002550 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitBay, Korbit, Coinhub and ABCC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009869 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.23 or 0.00198454 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $121.91 or 0.01195667 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000576 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00088307 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00015333 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 82.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00021507 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Ledger and ConsensusThe Ripple protocol is, at its core, a shared public database. This database includes a ledger, which serves to track accounts and the balances associated with them. The ledger is a distributed database — a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions in the Ripple protocol. It is continually and automatically updated by the Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) so that an identical ledger exists on thousands of servers around the world. At any time, anybody can review the ledger and see a record of all activity on the Ripple protocol. When changes are made to the ledger, computers connected to the Ripple protocol will mutually agree to the changes via a process called consensus. The Ripple protocol reaches consensus globally within seconds of a change being made. The consensus finding process is the engineering breakthrough that allows for fast, secure, and decentralized transaction settlement on the Ripple protocol. The World’s First Distributed ExchangeNo one owns or controls the Ripple protocol. It runs on computers around the world, all working together to continually maintain a perfect, shared record of accounts, balances, and transactions. Distributed networks offer many efficiencies over centralized networks. Because the network is “self-clearing”, it eliminates the need for a centralized network operator (and gets rid of the associated layer of fees). Because there is no single point of failure, distributed networks are more reliable. They also tend to be more secure, due to their open source nature.”
XRP Coin Trading
XRP can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bitsane, Indodax, Bits Blockchain, MBAex, DigiFinex, BTC Trade UA, GOPAX, Kraken, Bitso, Braziliex, Coinsuper, Ripple China, Bitbank, BX Thailand, Cryptomate, Instant Bitex, CoinFalcon, Exrates, OpenLedger DEX, Bitstamp, BitMarket, Bithumb, Koineks, Ovis, BtcTurk, C2CX, Binance, Coinone, B2BX, RippleFox, Koinex, CoinBene, Stellarport, CoinEgg, Liquid, Upbit, WazirX, ABCC, FCoin, BitFlip, Altcoin Trader, Bitbns, OTCBTC, BitBay, Cryptohub, Coinsquare, Tripe Dice Exchange, ZB.COM, Coinbe, Kuna, LiteBit.eu, Fatbtc, CEX.IO, Poloniex, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Bitinka, Vebitcoin, Sistemkoin, BTC Markets, Exmo, DragonEX, OKEx, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Huobi, Coinhub, Bitfinex, Covesting, Zebpay, Gate.io, Coinrail, LakeBTC, Bitlish, Coindeal, Independent Reserve, Gatehub, BCEX, HitBTC and Korbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as XRP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire XRP should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy XRP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for XRP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for XRP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.