Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 17th. During the last week, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 39.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and Cryptopia. Advanced Technology Coin has a market cap of $109,739.00 and $258.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00005948 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 41% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000066 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.