BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 61.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 16th. In the last week, BitBall has traded down 33% against the U.S. dollar. BitBall has a total market capitalization of $277,274.00 and approximately $1,447.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BitBall token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC and Instant Bitex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0371 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0853 or 0.00000831 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 25.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0292 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000283 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitBall should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.