Expanse (CURRENCY:EXP) traded 83.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 16th. Expanse has a total market cap of $506,788.00 and approximately $451,024.00 worth of Expanse was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Expanse has traded 129.7% higher against the US dollar. One Expanse coin can now be bought for about $0.0483 or 0.00000471 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, BiteBTC, Cryptopia and Upbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0822 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Expanse Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “- Algorithm: Dagger – Block Reward: 8 – Gas Limit: 31415926 – Block Target: 60 seconds – Listen Port: 42786 – RPC Port: 9656 – Reserve: 11 Million (Community Managed) “
Buying and Selling Expanse
Expanse can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Poloniex, BiteBTC and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Expanse directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Expanse should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Expanse using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Expanse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Expanse and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.