Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ: ACIW):
- 9/12/2019 – ACI Worldwide is now covered by analysts at BTIG Research. They set a “buy” rating and a $40.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/10/2019 – ACI Worldwide was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 9/10/2019 – ACI Worldwide was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 9/4/2019 – ACI Worldwide was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 8/8/2019 – ACI Worldwide was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
Shares of NASDAQ ACIW traded down $0.25 during midday trading on Tuesday, hitting $32.61. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 236,125 shares, compared to its average volume of 849,701. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $30.38 and a 200 day moving average price of $32.52. ACI Worldwide Inc has a one year low of $24.02 and a one year high of $35.86. The company has a current ratio of 1.29, a quick ratio of 1.29 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.33. The firm has a market capitalization of $3.83 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 29.37 and a beta of 1.29.
ACI Worldwide (NASDAQ:ACIW) last posted its quarterly earnings results on Thursday, August 8th. The technology company reported $0.05 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating the consensus estimate of ($0.19) by $0.24. The company had revenue of $297.62 million for the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $284.55 million. ACI Worldwide had a net margin of 7.74% and a return on equity of 10.14%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 26.6% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted ($0.13) earnings per share.
ACI Worldwide, Inc provides software products and services for facilitating electronic payments to banks, financial intermediaries, merchants, and corporates worldwide. It offers UP Retail Payments solution that enables banks to accept, authorize, route, and secure payment transactions; and ACI Card and Merchant Management solutions, including credit, debit, smart card, and prepaid card issuance and management, as well as merchant account management and settlement.
Further Reading: What is the Quick Ratio?
Receive News & Ratings for ACI Worldwide Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ACI Worldwide Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.