Bitcoin Confidential (CURRENCY:BC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 17th. In the last week, Bitcoin Confidential has traded down 32.4% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Confidential coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Bleutrade. Bitcoin Confidential has a total market capitalization of $1.51 million and approximately $62.00 worth of Bitcoin Confidential was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00040189 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $503.80 or 0.04923945 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0382 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001102 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00027162 BTC.
Bitcoin Confidential Profile
Bitcoin Confidential Coin Trading
Bitcoin Confidential can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Confidential directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Confidential should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Confidential using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Confidential Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Confidential and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.