Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 0.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. Qtum has a total market cap of $208.78 million and $152.12 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for $2.17 or 0.00021347 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin, Bleutrade, OKEx and BitForex. During the last week, Qtum has traded 7.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000758 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00000906 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004212 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Exrates, Bibox, Bitbns, Bittrex, ABCC, HBUS, CoinEx, BigONE, Coinnest, BCEX, Huobi, ZB.COM, Coinrail, DigiFinex, BitForex, Poloniex, DragonEX, Allcoin, Ovis, Gate.io, Kucoin, GOPAX, Coinsuper, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, Bleutrade, HitBTC, Liqui, CoinExchange, Bit-Z, Crex24, Bitfinex, Iquant, OTCBTC, EXX, Cobinhood, Livecoin, Coinone, LBank, Binance, Liquid, Coindeal, CoinEgg and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.