BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded up 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on September 21st. Over the last week, BOScoin has traded down 14.4% against the U.S. dollar. BOScoin has a total market capitalization of $3.84 million and approximately $11,036.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BOScoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0057 or 0.00000057 BTC on exchanges including GDAC, Kucoin and CoinBene.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0459 or 0.00000457 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 24.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000320 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- BitBall (BTB) traded 33.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000032 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 952,024,050 coins and its circulating supply is 668,787,370 coins. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official message board is forum.boscoin.io. The official website for BOScoin is boscoin.io.
Buying and Selling BOScoin
BOScoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, CoinBene and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BOScoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.