Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded down 34.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 21st. One Digitalcoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Over the last week, Digitalcoin has traded 36% lower against the US dollar. Digitalcoin has a market capitalization of $86,645.00 and approximately $14.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001552 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded up 101.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 18th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 33,572,503 coins. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digitalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digitalcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.