Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 23rd. One Crypto Sports coin can now be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001280 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. During the last week, Crypto Sports has traded 20.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. Crypto Sports has a market capitalization of $230,281.00 and approximately $1,353.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $63.87 or 0.00647306 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00020708 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004097 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 47.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001037 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 121.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000137 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000073 BTC.
Crypto Sports Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 1,988,412 coins and its circulating supply is 1,821,002 coins. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
Crypto Sports Coin Trading
Crypto Sports can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto Sports should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Crypto Sports using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.