HBZ coin (CURRENCY:HBZ) traded down 1.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 22nd. In the last seven days, HBZ coin has traded 3.3% lower against the dollar. One HBZ coin token can currently be bought for about $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitlish, Mercatox, HitBTC and Exmo. HBZ coin has a total market cap of $233,162.00 and $25,021.00 worth of HBZ coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.00 or 0.00039946 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $524.91 or 0.05239017 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0389 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0288 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001030 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00027369 BTC.
About HBZ coin
According to CryptoCompare, “
HBZ is a cryptocurrency and blockchain based transportation ecosystem to seamlessly offer transportation globally from scooters and cars to tolls and international flights through a partner network with ease, full transparency while users maintain full ownership of their personal data.
HBZ coin Token Trading
HBZ coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bitlish, Mercatox and Exmo. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as HBZ coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HBZ coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HBZ coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HBZ coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HBZ coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.