NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 22nd. One NEO coin can now be bought for $8.99 or 0.00089754 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, LBank, CoinBene and Huobi. In the last seven days, NEO has traded 2.2% lower against the dollar. NEO has a market cap of $633.87 million and $248.78 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002749 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.26 or 0.00202380 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $118.95 or 0.01188053 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00018012 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00020436 BTC.
NEO’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 70,538,831 coins. The official website for NEO is neo.org. NEO’s official Twitter account is @NEO_Blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for NEO is /r/NEO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, BitMart, BCEX, Livecoin, CoinBene, Cryptopia, BitForex, Cobinhood, Koinex, OTCBTC, Huobi, Gate.io, Bitinka, Binance, ZB.COM, TDAX, HitBTC, DragonEX, Exrates, Ovis, Bitfinex, Tidebit, CoinEx, Allcoin, Bitbns, Coinsuper, Switcheo Network, Liquid, CoinEgg, Kucoin, OKEx, BigONE, LBank, COSS, Coinnest, Upbit, Bittrex and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NEO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.