Wrapped Bitcoin (CURRENCY:WBTC) traded up 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. One Wrapped Bitcoin token can currently be purchased for $10,034.25 or 1.00272095 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Kyber Network. Wrapped Bitcoin has a market cap of $5.71 million and $95,830.00 worth of Wrapped Bitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Wrapped Bitcoin has traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00028821 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002820 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.18 or 0.00141518 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0895 or 0.00000894 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004427 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0733 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001659 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000359 BTC.
Wrapped Bitcoin Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wrapped Bitcoin
Wrapped Bitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kyber Network. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wrapped Bitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wrapped Bitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wrapped Bitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wrapped Bitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wrapped Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.