ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 77.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 24th. ADAMANT Messenger has a market capitalization of $1.09 million and approximately $12.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded down 19.2% against the US dollar. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be bought for about $0.0132 or 0.00000151 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, BiteBTC and IDCM.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00034802 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002059 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00001009 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ADAMANT Messenger is adamant.im.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
ADAMANT Messenger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, BiteBTC and IDCM. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.