Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on September 24th. Monero Classic has a total market capitalization of $6.81 million and $1,319.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Monero Classic has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.39 or 0.00004161 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.37 or 0.00689350 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003959 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003417 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 38.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0622 or 0.00000656 BTC.
About Monero Classic
Buying and Selling Monero Classic
Monero Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.