Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded down 7.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on September 24th. During the last seven days, Status has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar. One Status token can now be purchased for $0.0138 or 0.00000146 BTC on major exchanges including Bithumb, IDCM, LATOKEN and Upbit. Status has a total market capitalization of $47.76 million and $19.99 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002813 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011151 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.39 or 0.00198948 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $98.03 or 0.01060595 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0610 or 0.00000660 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00020595 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00086123 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Status Token Trading
Status can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bancor Network, ChaoEX, IDAX, Liqui, Tidex, OTCBTC, ZB.COM, OOOBTC, Huobi, GOPAX, ABCC, Ovis, OKEx, Bithumb, DEx.top, IDEX, Koinex, TOPBTC, DragonEX, Cobinhood, Bittrex, BigONE, Binance, IDCM, Kyber Network, DDEX, Radar Relay, HitBTC, Gatecoin, LATOKEN, CoinTiger, Gate.io, Ethfinex, Poloniex, Neraex, Upbit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Status using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.