Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded down 11.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on September 24th. One Waves coin can now be purchased for $0.92 or 0.00009994 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, Liqui and Bitbns. During the last week, Waves has traded 15.5% lower against the dollar. Waves has a total market cap of $92.37 million and $16.84 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00019389 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00009727 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.63 or 0.00038451 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004394 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00010172 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0768 or 0.00000830 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is the first production system being built on top of the Scorex framework Extensible solution: In order to fix the need for a mandatory hard fork when creating a new type of transaction on the NXT Platform (forcing network client software updates) WAVES offers plug-ins that are not included in the core software module, but are instead installed as an extension on top of it. “
Buying and Selling Waves
Waves can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Binance, Huobi, COSS, BCEX, Coinbe, OKEx, Indodax, Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bitbns, Liqui, Tidex, Cryptohub, HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Exmo, Coinrail, Kuna, Exrates and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waves directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Waves should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Waves using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.