Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded down 15.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 24th. Absolute has a total market capitalization of $34,715.00 and $1,821.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Absolute coin can currently be bought for $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Graviex. Over the last week, Absolute has traded 26.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.86 or 0.00868774 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00027380 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00206359 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005424 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 24.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001776 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003244 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002507 BTC.
Absolute Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,406,193 coins and its circulating supply is 12,873,625 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official website is www.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.