Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded down 21.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 24th. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for $89.00 or 0.01027527 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including ZB.COM, CoinBene, WazirX and Bitbns. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 29.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin SV has a market cap of $1.59 billion and approximately $458.63 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002786 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011585 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00189426 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021075 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.49 or 0.00086434 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00020681 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
Bitcoin SV can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Bibox, Hotbit, Binance, Bithumb, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, OTCBTC, CoinZest, OKEx, CoinBene, Indodax, Upbit, Kraken, Coinsuper, Altcoin Trader, Huobi, Gate.io, SouthXchange, WazirX, Cobinhood, DragonEX, Poloniex, IDAX, BX Thailand, Bitfinex, Kucoin, Bittrex, Coinsquare, Koinex, Coinbit, YoBit, ZB.COM, MBAex, Bitbns, Korbit, Bitkub, Bitrue, Bit-Z, CoinEx and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.