GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 25th. GoByte has a total market capitalization of $77,252.00 and $3,804.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, GoByte has traded 30.3% lower against the dollar. One GoByte coin can now be purchased for $0.0212 or 0.00000254 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- IPChain (IPC) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001601 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001245 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GoByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.