Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 24th. During the last week, Orbitcoin has traded down 7.5% against the dollar. One Orbitcoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.33 or 0.00003854 BTC on major exchanges. Orbitcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.08 million and approximately $252.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $75.86 or 0.00868774 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00027380 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.02 or 0.00206359 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0427 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005424 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001817 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003265 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002478 BTC.
Orbitcoin Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Orbitcoin
Orbitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orbitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Orbitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.