SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 24th. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for about $0.0326 or 0.00000375 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. Over the last week, SnowGem has traded 14.4% higher against the dollar. SnowGem has a market capitalization of $591,300.00 and approximately $123,508.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,731.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $170.75 or 0.01955697 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $228.71 or 0.02619206 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $56.89 or 0.00651542 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011985 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $60.12 or 0.00688519 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00055243 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.53 or 0.00429802 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011449 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 18,230,060 coins and its circulating supply is 18,152,968 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.