VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded down 5.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on September 25th. VIVO has a market cap of $8,598.00 and approximately $10.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One VIVO coin can now be purchased for about $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. In the last week, VIVO has traded up 4.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,379.88 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $167.49 or 0.02000468 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 21.2% against the dollar and now trades at $221.87 or 0.02649965 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.58 or 0.00663861 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012465 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $58.85 or 0.00702875 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.79 or 0.00057267 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.58 or 0.00436934 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011978 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 22nd, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 5,690,243 coins and its circulating supply is 4,870,243 coins. VIVO’s official message board is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg. The official website for VIVO is www.vivocoin.net. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
VIVO Coin Trading
VIVO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIVO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIVO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase VIVO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.