Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 25th. In the last week, Aion has traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Aion has a total market capitalization of $22.43 million and $2.41 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aion token can currently be bought for $0.0650 or 0.00000774 BTC on major exchanges including Koinex, Bilaxy, DragonEX and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002890 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011937 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.14 or 0.00191809 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.15 or 0.01012275 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000693 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00020634 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.35 or 0.00087331 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bancor Network, LATOKEN, Bilaxy, Radar Relay, Ethfinex, Kyber Network, Liqui, Kucoin, Koinex, BitForex, RightBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and DragonEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.