Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded down 0.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on September 25th. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000026 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z, C-Patex, Tux Exchange and LiteBit.eu. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded 18% lower against the dollar. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $267.79 million and $58.20 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.10 or 0.00677544 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012378 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010597 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000307 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0524 or 0.00000622 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, CoinEgg, BCEX, BX Thailand, Bittylicious, Koineks, Coinbe, SouthXchange, BTC Trade UA, Bit-Z, Bittrex, Coinsquare, Tripe Dice Exchange, ZB.COM, Upbit, Novaexchange, C-Patex, QBTC, Gate.io, Tidex, CoinEx, Exmo, Coindeal, Bits Blockchain, Stocks.Exchange, Kraken, C-CEX, BitFlip, Indodax, Bleutrade, Poloniex, Graviex, OpenLedger DEX, YoBit, FreiExchange, LiteBit.eu, CoinFalcon, cfinex, CoinExchange, Ovis, BtcTrade.im, Cryptomate, Cryptohub, HitBTC, Mercatox, Cryptopia, Robinhood, Instant Bitex, Tux Exchange, Bitsane, Crex24, Livecoin, Bitbns, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.