Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded up 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 25th. In the last week, Lisk has traded 11.9% lower against the US dollar. Lisk has a total market cap of $106.95 million and approximately $4.50 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Lisk coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.89 or 0.00010482 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bit-Z, Coinbe and Gate.io.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00019450 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010253 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Clams (CLAM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00040005 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004373 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00010550 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000823 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Sentinel Protocol (UPP) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0893 or 0.00001028 BTC.
Lisk Coin Trading
Lisk can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, YoBit, Binance, CoinEgg, Bitbns, Cryptopia, Huobi, ChaoEX, Bittrex, BitBay, Livecoin, Upbit, Coinbe, Coindeal, LiteBit.eu, OKEx, Exrates, Gate.io, Bit-Z, Poloniex, HitBTC and Coinroom. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lisk directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lisk should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.