NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 25th. NEO has a market capitalization of $528.57 million and approximately $339.70 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NEO coin can now be bought for about $7.49 or 0.00088386 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, CoinEx, CoinBene and HitBTC. In the last week, NEO has traded 24.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002910 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011854 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.28 or 0.00191990 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $86.93 or 0.01025417 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0569 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00020749 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00021056 BTC.
NEO Coin Profile
NEO Coin Trading
NEO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Coinsuper, Allcoin, COSS, Liquid, Upbit, BigONE, Livecoin, Gate.io, Bitinka, Tidebit, HitBTC, Bibox, Ovis, Bitfinex, DragonEX, OKEx, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Kucoin, Exrates, Cryptopia, Coinnest, CoinBene, OTCBTC, BCEX, Switcheo Network, Bitbns, BitForex, CoinEx, LBank, BitMart, Koinex, TDAX, Binance, Huobi, Cobinhood and ZB.COM. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NEO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.