Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 25th. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $143,445.00 and approximately $21.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Phoenixcoin has traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.42 or 0.00862312 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00026866 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.18 or 0.00204603 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005930 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000483 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001840 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003410 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003458 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.