Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on October 4th. One Beetle Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0096 or 0.00000117 BTC on exchanges including $20.33, $32.15, $24.43 and $5.60. Over the last week, Beetle Coin has traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar. Beetle Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.94 million and approximately $74,443.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 23.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001245 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0575 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BlazeCoin (BLZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Beetle Coin Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $13.77, $5.60, $24.68, $20.33, $32.15, $51.55, $24.43, $10.39, $18.94, $50.98 and $33.94. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beetle Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beetle Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.