Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on October 4th. Crypto.com Coin has a total market capitalization of $381.60 million and $5.21 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Crypto.com Coin has traded 5.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Crypto.com Coin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0364 or 0.00000445 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, IDEX, Upbit and ABCC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.17 or 0.00038721 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006512 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $451.69 or 0.05519221 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
Crypto.com Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex, OKEx, GOPAX, Indodax, KuCoin, CoinTiger, IDEX, BiteBTC, CPDAX, Dcoin, BigONE, Upbit, Bithumb Global, Bibox, DDEX, HitBTC, ABCC, Huobi Global, Huobi Korea, Bithumb, OceanEx, Fatbtc and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.