Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on October 4th. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 6.4% higher against the US dollar. Dogecoin has a market cap of $283.22 million and approximately $44.08 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can now be bought for $0.0023 or 0.00000028 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitbns, Novaexchange, Tux Exchange and Cryptomate.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $57.26 or 0.00696364 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012663 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011592 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0616 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00000643 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bits Blockchain, BitFlip, Indodax, Fatbtc, Novaexchange, BX Thailand, Bitbns, Cryptohub, ZB.COM, Bleutrade, Bit-Z, Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, Crex24, Poloniex, Tidex, Mercatox, Robinhood, Cryptomate, SouthXchange, CoinEgg, Exmo, Coinbe, C-CEX, Bittylicious, Bittrex, Sistemkoin, Coindeal, Cryptopia, Tripe Dice Exchange, FreiExchange, YoBit, BiteBTC, LiteBit.eu, BTC Trade UA, QBTC, Graviex, Upbit, cfinex, CoinEx, BCEX, Ovis, Trade Satoshi, Kraken, CoinFalcon, Bitsane, Livecoin, C-Patex, HitBTC, Gate.io, Koineks, OpenLedger DEX, Instant Bitex, Coinsquare, BtcTrade.im and Tux Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.