Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on October 4th. One Kyber Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00002301 BTC on exchanges including ABCC, CoinExchange, OTCBTC and GOPAX. Kyber Network has a total market capitalization of $31.77 million and $2.89 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Kyber Network has traded up 4.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012273 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.79 or 0.00192838 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $83.13 or 0.01015065 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00024192 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.44 or 0.00090795 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Kyber Network Profile
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Liqui, Mercatox, Bancor Network, DragonEX, Coinone, Coinrail, ABCC, Tidex, OKEx, Kyber Network, CoinExchange, Kucoin, AirSwap, Poloniex, Huobi, Bithumb, Ethfinex, Neraex, OTCBTC, DEx.top, IDEX, Gate.io, CPDAX, Cryptopia, Binance, Coinnest, COSS, GOPAX, TDAX and Zebpay. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Kyber Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.