NEO (CURRENCY:NEO) traded up 2.5% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 4th. In the last seven days, NEO has traded 2.7% higher against the US dollar. NEO has a market cap of $527.93 million and $241.47 million worth of NEO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NEO coin can currently be bought for $7.48 or 0.00091025 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Coinnest, Ovis and Bitfinex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012226 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.84 or 0.00192620 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $83.48 or 0.01015339 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000724 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00023897 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00022596 BTC.
Buying and Selling NEO
NEO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, TDAX, Coinrail, Bittrex, COSS, Gate.io, BitForex, Livecoin, Binance, BitMart, Cryptopia, Switcheo Network, Huobi, Bitbns, CoinEgg, Koinex, Bitinka, CoinBene, HitBTC, OTCBTC, BigONE, Allcoin, Coinsuper, OKEx, Liquid, Cobinhood, LBank, Coinnest, ZB.COM, Exrates, Bitfinex, CoinEx, Bibox, BCEX, Kucoin, Tidebit, Ovis and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NEO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NEO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NEO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NEO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NEO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.