Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded up 9.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on October 4th. One Quanta Utility Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z and Cryptopia. Quanta Utility Token has a market cap of $2.41 million and approximately $2,514.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded up 36.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.18 or 0.00038797 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006556 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $444.97 or 0.05433249 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001079 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Profile
Quanta Utility Token Token Trading
Quanta Utility Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.